Located right inside Lincoln Center, 1519 Water Street, the Adult Day Center offers supervised programming for those who need extra care to remain living in the community as independently as possible. This is accomplished by providing opportunities for socialization, personal care, support with daily living activities and preventive care to participants, and by providing respite and education to families and caregivers.
- Assistance with personal care
- Opportunities to socialize and be part of the day services community and the community at large
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Health monitoring and medication supervision
- Therapeutic music, games and crafts planned by onsite Recreational Therapist
- Opportunities for regular exercise and range of motion activities
- Entertainment and recreational opportunities
- Showering assistance, foot care, glucose monitoring, beautician services for an additional fee
- Drop-in service (pre-registration required)
The Adult Day Center offers family and other caregivers respite from their caregiving responsibilities, caregiver support, and information and referral to other community services.
Licensed by the State of Wisconsin Office of Quality Assurance
Member of the Wisconsin Adult Day Services Association
Entering the Program
A visit is set up with Adult Day Center staff, the individual and his or her family to aid in evaluation and to explain the program.
The Adult Day Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Attendance can be part-time or full-time depending upon family needs.
Families often provide their own transportation but staff can assist in making other arrangements.
Participants pay a fee based on the days and times of participation. Call for the current rate.